Our Mission Statement
Support all students ♦ Create community ♦ Continue tradition
The Booster Club is a group of parents and alumni that is interested in supporting the students, teachers, and administration at the school. In the past year the Boosters provided two $500 scholarships to graduating seniors and installed two new trophy cases outside the main gym.
The goals and objectives for the coming year are to:
- Provide at least two $500 scholarships to graduating seniors, one of which will be a student of a Booster Club parent.
- Support all athletics, clubs and organizations within the school.
- Raise funds for Century programs and school improvement projects.
- Provide a venue for parents to interact with the school administration.
- Keep parents up to date on the many school activities.
- Recognize the many achievements of Century students.
- Support the community through service projects.
These goals cannot be reached without the involvement of parents!
How to Get Involved
There are several ways you can get involved or simply stay informed. The more participation we have the more we can accomplish!
- Volunteer for one of the many Booster Club events.
- Visit the Century Booster Club Facebook page.
- Attend the monthly Booster Club meetings. These are held the second Wednesday of every month at 7pm in the high school library.
- Become a member by
- attending at least 70% of the Booster meetings and;
- volunteering in 3 Booster fundraising events during the current school year
If you have any questions please contact the CHS Boosters.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!