Many resources are available to assist families and students at the school, in the district, and the wider community. If you need additional assistance, please contact your counselor.
Supports for Social Emotional Health If you need to talk to a counselor or need support from your counselor
- Call or seek support from these community partners: Social Emotional Support Numbers
- Check in with our Wellness Counselor or Youth Contact Counselor: Social Emotional Supports
- Reach out to your guidance counselor who can connect you with more supports: glencoecounseling.weebly.com/
Family and Community Resources If your family is in need of materials and supplies, support with technology, or just support in general.
- Glencoe hosts a food pantry and clothing closet where you can access resources every Wednesday 12pm - 2pm under the cafeteria
- Please complete the HSD Form to request resources
- Contact our Family Outreach Liason - TBD
Request Technolgy If your student is in need of a chromebook or internet access.
- Please check out a chromebook in the library if you have not yet done so.
- We are now offering waivers for free comcast essentials. For more information please contact Rommel Dizon.
Technology Supports If your student is running into issues using their chromebook and/or accessing google classroom.
- Students/parents can troubleshoot solutions here: Student Tech Support
- Students/parents can call the HSD tech support line 503-844-1562 (en espanol 503-844-1568)
- Students/parents can send an email to email@example.com
- Student email MUST be veiwed and sent from outlook, NOT from google. Go to http://mail.hsd.k12.or.us to check your email.
Academic Supports Students seeking support with their classes should do the following.