Many resources are available to assist families and students at the school, in the district, and the wider community. If you need additional assistance, please contact your counselor.
Supports for Social Emotional Health If you need to talk to a counselor or need support from your counselor
- Call or seek support from these community partners: Social Emotional Support Numbers
- Check in with our Wellness Counselor or Youth Contact Counselor: Social Emotional Supports
- Reach out to your guidance counselor who can connect you with more supports: glencoecounseling.weebly.com/
Family and Community Resources If your family is in need of materials and supplies, support with technology, or just support in general.
- Please complete the HSD Form to request resources
- Contact our Family Outreach Liason - Bianca Rodriguez - firstname.lastname@example.org - (971)208-5806
Request Technolgy If your student is in need of a chromebook or hotspot.
- Please complete the GHS Technology Request form
- After completing this form students can pick up chromebooks or hotspots at Glencoe on Wednesday between 3pm-6pm
Request Textbooks If your student is in need of hard copies of their textbooks.
- Please complete the GHS Textbook Request form
- After completing this form students can pick up textbooks at Glencoe on Wednesday between 3pm-6pm
Technology Supports If your student is running into issues using their chromebook and/or accessing google classroom.
- Students/parents can troubleshoot solutions here: Student Tech Support
- Students/parents can call the HSD tech support line 503-844-1562 (en espanol 503-844-1568)
- Students/parents can send an email to email@example.com
Academic Supports Students seeking support with their classes should do the following.