Many resources are available to assist families and students at the school, in the district, and the wider community. If you need additional assistance, please contact your counselor.
Supports for Social Emotional Health If you need to talk to a counselor or need support from your counselor
- Call or seek support from these community partners: Social Emotional Support Numbers
- Check in with our Wellness Counselor or Youth Contact Counselor: Social Emotional Supports
- Reach out to your guidance counselor who can connect you with more supports: http://chsjagscounseling.weebly.com
Family and Community Resources If your family is in need of materials and supplies, support with technology, or just support in general.
- Please complete the HSD Form to request resources
- Contact our Family Outreach Liason - Brenda Calzadilla, email@example.com
Request Technolgy If your student is in need of a chromebook or hotspot
- Students can pick up chromebooks or hotspots, Contact the Century front office
Request Textbooks If your student is in need of hard copies of their textbooks.
- Students can pick up textbooks, Contact the Century front office.
Technology Supports If your student is running into issues using their chromebook and/or accessing google classroom.
- Students/parents can troubleshoot solutions here: Student Tech Support
- Students/parents can call the HSD tech support line 503-844-1562 (en espanol 503-844-1568)
- Students/parents can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Supports Students seeking support with their classes should do the following.
The Hillsboro School District cares about the wellbeing of all of our students. If you have concerns related to yourself or someone you know, here are immediate crisis resources no matter the day, time, or location.
Century’s counseling department is available for our students during the school day. Do not hesitate to reach out during school hours.