Counselors are able to make changes to a student’s schedule for the following reasons:
- Missing periods or classes.
- Incorrect math placement.
- Elective changes into Band or Choir.
- Scheduling issues regarding diagnosed medical or health-related conditions.
- Other unique/exceptional circumstances.
Schedules cannot be changed for the following reasons:
- To get into the same class as a friend.
- To switch academic teams.
- To change teachers.
- To re-order class periods.
- To change the semester your elective classes are in.
- To change lunch periods.