• The below guidelines detail the transcript request process. Please fill out the request form.  You will receive an email confirmation when your transcript is ready for pick up or has been sent.  

    PLEASE NOTE:  If you did not graduate from Hillsboro Online, we cannot provide you with a transcript.  Please contact the school where you graduated, or you can fill out the District's transcript request form and the Records Management Department can help you.

    Requesting Transcript for Yourself
    School transcripts are considered confidential information and can only be mailed, faxed, or picked up in person.

    Requesting Transcript for Someone Else
    If you are an individual requesting a transcript for another person who is over 18 years of age, we require written permission from the person in question prior to releasing any records. Parents also need written permission if their child is now over the age of 18.

    Requesting Transcript Be Sent to a Third Party
    If you are requesting the transcript and/or records to be sent directly to an educational institution for yourself or another person, we do not need prior written permission. Employment agencies may request graduation verification without prior permission. Other educational institutions may request transcripts and records without prior permission but must submit that request in writing. All other agencies such as military recruiters, lawyers, employers, must first send us written permission from the individual whose name appears on the records. We do not file, request, or use Social Security numbers for identification, and we request that you not include that information in your request for records.