Home of the Pride, the $21 million school opened in 2009 with a capacity of 600 students.The two-story, red-brick building was paid for from a 2006 bond measure, and has environmentally friendly features such as using recycled rainwater for irrigation. The school has approximately 330 students, and became the first school in the district to reach LEED certification when it earned Gold status in February 2010. The school is located in the southeastern part of Hillsboro, south of Tualatin Valley Highway (TV Highway) at the edge of the urban growth boundary. In 1921, the Rosedale School District was established, but by 1955 the district had merged into the Hillsboro Elementary School District and the single Rosedale school was closed.
Building front, prior to installation of the media center windows and entryway.
New gym floor installation.