- Cash is always accepted at the time of purchase.
- Make checks payable to you student's school. Please include the student ID number on checks. We encourage payments to be made before school.
- Create a free account and easily make payments online and on-the-go at www.myschoolbucks.com. (Note: there is a convenience fee of $2.49 for every transaction.) Other free features included with My School Bucks:
- Check cafeteria balances & purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Set up automatic payments
- For assistance setting up your free My School Bucks account please contact 855-832-5226 or email email@example.com.
Community Eligibility Provision
All enrolled students who attend any of the schools listed below are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at no charge. No further action is required of you. Your student(s) are able to participate in this meal program without having to submit a meal application. If your student(s) chooses not to participate in the meal program and brings a meal from home, milk may be purchased for $0.75 each.
Participating schools are:
- Lincoln Street
- Witch Hazel
- WL Henry
If you have student(s) who attend other schools in the Hillsboro School District and are not included in the Community Eligibility Program (CEP) or have not been notified of other meal benefits, you will need to fill out a free and reduced price meals application to become eligible.