Who qualifies for HSD Preschool Programs?
- Families living in a Title 1 school zone are encouraged to apply:
- Brookwood, Eastwood, Free Orchards, Lincoln Street, McKinney, Mooberry, Reedville, Rosedale, Witch Hazel, W.L. Henry
- Priority is given to families who reside within a school that is running a preschool program
- Families must meet income eligibility
- Children who are 3 or 4 by September 1st
- Children must be fully toilet trained
How to apply?
- For HSD preschool programs fill out an application - English / Spanish
- Families can turn in application to the Hillsboro School District Administration Office, 3083 NE 49th Place, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Families can also FAX application to 503-844-1782
- For more information or questions families can contact one of the family resource managers
- Other community organizations that offer preschool programs:
- Community Action www.caowash.org
- Oregon Child Development Coalition www.ocdc.net