Oregon Scholarship Resources
OSAC (Office of Student Access and Completion) helps Oregon students pursue their college and career goals
- A Single Application for over $16 million in Scholarship Awards!
- Also applications for Oregon Promise grant and Oregon Opportunity Grant
- Application Deadline: March 1
PathwayOregon: ensures that academically qualified, federal Pell Grant–eligible Oregonians will have their tuition and fees paid through a combination of federal, state, and university funds.
Oregon GEAR UP: provides resources to increase the number of low-income students who are prepared to enter and succeed in college. Visit the Scholarship Calendar for a variety of scholarships organized by deadline.
Portland State University 4 Years Free: program covers 4 years of tuition and fees for income-eligible Oregon freshmen. You apply for federal and state grants, then the program covers the remaining standard tuition and fees.
- Application Deadline: February 1 (FAFSA)
The PCC Foundation: awards hundreds of scholarships every year to students who may not otherwise be able to afford an education.
PCC Future Connect: provides scholarship money to students who identify as first generation or low-income.
Scholarship search websites
These databases are a great resource to search out scholarship opportunites that could fit your individual needs and interest.
- Start looking and applying as early as possible!
- Don't ignore scholarships for small amounts. Every dollar counts when your'e paying for college