The fall season starts on August 16. Here's how to help ensure that your student can participate on the first day of practice.
- All athletes must register for the upcoming season on FamilyID.
- Please use an existing account if you have one.
- For 9th graders, your student ID number is the same as middle school if you attended in Hillsboro School District
- An updated physical form must be turned in prior to the start of the athletic season.
- Physicals are good for two years from the examination date
- Students who qualify for free and reduced lunch may be granted waivers/reductions
- Please fill out the application for free and reduced lunch if you qualify
- If finances are a barrier, please reach out to the athletic director