To request your transcripts be sent to a school for a college application, please complete this form in the CCC atleast 3 weeks prior to school deadline.
Requesting Counselor Common App Report
If using the Common App for one or more schools, you must include your counselor as a recommender in your common app account and submit this form to the counseling center. They are available in the CCC and the counseling center.
Counselor Emails for Class of 2020
Marla Lyle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aimi Wallberg: email@example.com
Requesting Letters of Recommendation
For the 2019-2020 school year students will ask teachers to submit letters of rec in 1 of 3 ways:
- Student requests letter via Common App (teacher will receive an email with link to upload)
- Student requests letter via SendEDU application (teacher will receive an email with link to upload)
- Students will provide the admissions email address for the school that you will email the letter to.
Things to know:
- It is the student's responsibility to ask a teacher in person for a letter of rec and let them know the method of submission (students cannot submit letters to schools themselves).
- A Letter of Rec request and brag sheet packet is available in the College and Career Center. Please utilize this form to request a letter from a teacher, counselor, or administrator. Submit the packet to the person you have asked to write the letter.