Hillsboro Online Academy is a free, public school option brought to you by the Hillsboro School District and serves Kindergarten - 12th grade students.
Enrollment at Hillsboro Online Academy is open to students residing within the boundaries of the Hillsboro School District.
If your child is currently enrolled & attending a school in HSD, please follow these steps:
- Fill out an In-District Transfer Request
- Click “New In-District Transfer Request”
- You will need your student’s ID #
- Complete our Quick Enrollment Form
If you are new to Hillsboro School District or have an incoming Kindergarten student, please follow the steps below:
- Download and complete In-District Transfer Request
- You may pick up this form at our office if you prefer
- Download and complete Registration Packet
- You may pick up the packet at our office if you prefer
- Turn in all documents to our office along with Up-to-Date Immunization record and Proof of Legal Name (i.e. birth certificate or passport)
Starting the process early will ensure a timely start for your child.
Our Kinder, 1st & 2nd grade curriculum is provided through Florida Virtual School Global.
New this year, our 3rd-6th grade students are also using Florida Virtual School for their core courses and supplement with programs like Moby Max & iXL.
Middle & High School students use Florida Virtual School Global for core courses and eDynamic Learning and teacher-created content for elective classes.
Full details and course descriptions can be found under the Academics menu.