Support for Social Emotional Health If you need to talk to a counselor or need support from your counselor HSD website for social and emotional health supports
Check in with our Wellness Counselor- Aleja Graham Ubaldo Paz
- x 3742
Check in with our Youth Contact Counselor- Britney Muir
- x 3743
Reach out to your guidance counselor who can connect you with more support: https://www.hsd.k12.or.us/domain/541
Family and Community Resources If your family is in need of materials and supplies, support with technology, or just support in general.
- Hillsboro High School hosts a clothing closet where you can access resources by completing this form https://bit.ly/hhscloset
- Please complete the Form to Request Family Needs
Contact our Family Outreach Liaison- Miguel A. Cholula Hernandez
Request Technology If your student is in need of a chromebook or internet access.
- Please check out a chromebook from our technology facilitator email@example.com.
- We are now offering waivers for free Comcast essentials. For more information, please contact Miguel Cholula.
Technology Supports If your student is running into issues using their chromebook and/or accessing Google classroom.
- Students/parents can troubleshoot solutions here: Student Tech Support
- Students/parents can call the HSD tech support line 503-844-1562 (en Español 503-844-1568)
- Students/parents can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student email MUST be viewed and sent from outlook, NOT from Google. Go to http://mail.hsd.k12.or.us to check your email.
Academic Supports Students seeking support with their classes should do the following.