COVID-19 Vaccine Survey
We are happy to announce that Hillsboro School District is able to approve volunteers, either with a valid COVID-19 vaccine exception or who are fully vaccinated, for the 2022-23 school year. The expedited process below fulfills our obligations under Oregon law OAR 333-019-1030 for school volunteers to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exception. There will be no processing delays as a result of seeking an exception, and you will no longer be required to have an in-person meeting with our Risk Manager.
Please follow the steps below to submit your vaccine information or exception request:
- Complete the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION by clicking HERE – if you already have an application on file, move to the next step.
- If you are fully vaccinated, move to step 3; if you will be seeking an exception, review Hillsboro School District’s expectations for people in our buildings with an approved exception by clicking here: Medical or Religious Exception Expectations. If you agree to abide by these expectations, please continue.
- Download and complete the appropriate form and save electronically (PDF file or JPG image). You will upload this through our HSD Vaccine Survey form as your final step.
- Medical Exception Request Form
- Religious Exception Request Form
- Once your VOLUNTEER APPLICATION has been submitted and your initial background check has been approved*, click this link to begin the vaccine survey - HSD Vaccine Survey. You will upload your vaccination record** or exception form at this time.
- Please allow 48 hours for processing of your vaccine survey.
*You may check your volunteer application status HERE . Once your initial background check status is updated to “Approved” you may complete the HSD Vaccine Survey.
** Please make your vaccination record has the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine shot record with dates – two shots for vaccines that require that