Please go to high school registration by pressing the Register Now button for your high school serving your attendance area.
Families without access to a computer are welcome to visit their school’s Athletic Office where there will be access to a computer to complete the registration.
Before you register:
Physical exams are required for all first-time participants, students entering ninth grade, and students entering the eleventh grade. New exams are required every two years. All physicals are required to be recorded on the state form as per ORS 336.479. You will have the ability to upload a completed Physical Examination form to the FamilyID registration or you are welcome to drop off your child’s completed Physical Examination form at your school’s Athletic Office.
Information needed to register:
You will need to have the following information available when completing registration:
- Student ID number
- Health Insurance Information
- Physician Information
A parent or guardian, 18 years of age or older, can register a student by clicking on the link above for your school. Electronic signatures are required by both the Parent/Guardian AND the student.
- Scroll down to PROGRAMS.
- Click on the appropriate Program.
- Read through registration information.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT if this is your first time using FamilyID, or LOG IN if already have a FamilyID account.
- Select a sport or activity under SECTIONS.
- All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Read and electronically sign all required agreements. (There is a Parent agreement and a Student agreement)
- Click SAVE AND CONTINUE to complete registration.
- Payment will be made directly to your school Bookkeeper. Online payment options for your school will be included in your registration summary and confirmation email.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 extension 1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.