NEW SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION!
To register online you must create an account. You will use an email and a password that you will need to remember as this is how the school will communicate with you.
The link is https://glencoehs. 8to18.com/or go to athletic website and select registration tab
- Click on “Create An Account” and enter your own email and create your own password. (Please be sure to remember this password as you will use this for the years to come for all of your children.) You will use same account information each time you register.
- Click on “Begin Registration”
- “Select Activity”
- Choose the sport your child will be trying out for/participating in.
- “Select Participant”
- Add a New Participant (or choose your child once created)
- All information on this page is for your student, i.e. cell phone, email. It is important to provide their information since AD and coaches will use this to communicate to them.
- “Roster Details”
- You may be asked for t –shirt or short size
- Height and Weight will be used for rosters
- “Primary Parent/Guardian Information”
- Fill out the Parent information on the next page.
- “Physical Form”
- If you have not completed a physical yet and need a form to take to the doctor you may download and print.
- Remember your athlete must have a current physical in order to begin tryouts/practice. You will receive notifications 60/30/10 days prior to your athlete’s physical expiring and day of.
- “Legal Form”
- At this time by checking the boxes, you are agreeing and consenting to all information provided.
- You must click on the form to read. Please note that when there is a parent/guardian and student check box both be checked to move forward.
- Please DO NOT turn in any forms filled out.
- At this time you can see what you have registered for.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registration and receive confirmation
QR CODE to new athletics website