New Locations for 2023-24
Hillsboro Online Academy (HOA) has bid a fond farewell to Boscow - its home for the first ten years - and is excited to support students at two locations starting in the 2023-24 school year.
Grades K-8 will be housed at the new Tamarack Elementary School in South Hillsboro, offering students access to the school's brand new gym, music room, and playground, as well as our new HOA learning lab for clubs and group activities.
Grades 9-12 will still have a small school feel in our very own end of the Oak Street Campus building, where they can come to our classrooms to work 1:1 with their teachers for drop-in hours or group times. These students will have access to the cafeteria for lunch, and to the Pathways Center for extended learning opportunities.
We know this is a big change, but we are looking forward to offering our students expanded options through our hybrid model. We will be open as of August 18 and available to provide tours to any students and/or families who may be feeling anxious about the new locations.
K-8 is at Tamarack Elementary
Karen Webb is our new Office Manager for the K-8 program at HOA. She will be in the main office at Tamarack and answering phone calls from families!
Our K-8 students will be on the 2nd floor on the west side of Tamarack.
- Room 211 - Special Education (Ms. Cermak)
- Room 212 - Kinder - 2nd grade (Mrs. Maher & Mrs. Cocheu)
- Room 213 - 3rd grade (Mrs. Rattazzi) + Instructional Coach (Mr. Burnsed)
- Room 214 - 4th - 6th grade (Mrs. Kellar & Mrs. Horton)
- Rooms 215 & 216 - Middle School (Mrs. Dewhitt, Ms. Daniels, Mr. Magnuson & Mr. Welsh)
High School at Oak Street Campus
Kristina Estrada is our Office Manager for the High School program at HOA. She is temporarily working in Office 148b in the Pathways Center (472 SE Oak St) while construction continues!
Our high school will be working with teachers in the first three rooms on the left of the entrance (off Walnut) as well as the Annex.
- Room 126 - Science & Social Studies (Mrs. Moor & Mrs. Saul) + Instruction Coach (Mr. Burnsed)
- Room 124 - Counselor & Grad Coach (Mrs. Snyder & Mr. Lara-Martinez)
- Room 122 - ELA & Math (Mrs. Parsons & Ms. Thompson)
- Room 125 - Offices (Mrs. Stollberg, Ms. Freudenthal & Mrs. Estrada) (currently under construction!)
- Annex - Special Education (Mrs. Burnor)