- Access Your HSD Email
- Attend Achieve
- Back-to-School Information
- Bullying Prevention
- Exchange Students
- Handbooks and Course Catalogs
- HMH Math Login
- HSD My Apps
- Password Reset
- Request for Transcript
- SAT/ACT Dates
- Student Health and Wellness
- Student Opportunities
- Teen Market Applications Open, apply by Friday, March 24...
- Washington County Sheriff’s Office Search and Rescue Program for ages of 14 and 17, Apply by Apr. 15, 2023...
- 2023 Hillsboro Hops Dream Big Scholarship, $2000 for college expenses, Applications due by March 5, 2023...
- 2023 Hillsboro Community Foundation NEW Scholarship Opportunities, click for application deadline Weds., March 22...
- 2023 Hillsboro Community Foundation NEW Scholarship Opportunities Requirements, click here.
- South Meadows Middle School Chess Tournament on February 25, 2023 at 7:30 a.m., click to learn more...
- Hillsboro Public Library Study Hall - stop by the libraries for a calm study space and snacks, see dates/times...
- Washington County Library Teen Summer Readng Art Contest - win $200 Amazon gift card and more, ages 12-18 deadline Sat. Feb, 18., 2023...
- Hillsboro Farmers’ Markets Poster Design Contest, $100 cash prize and gift card, entries due by Feb. 20, 2023...
- HC after 3 - grades 6 through 9, free open gym activities at the Hidden Creek Community Center M - F, 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Oregon Student Voice open to all middle and high school students, click to learn more...
- VWF Scholarships - Patriot's Pen and Voice of Democracy $5000-$30,000, Deadline Oct. 31, 2022...
- Oregon School-Based Health Alliance, nine-month paid internships for students interested in public policy, health promotion, and leveraging youth voices. Applications are due Aug.
- State Board of Education Student Advisor Opportunity for upcoming high school seniors...
- PCC Offers Scholarship Writing Courses / PCC ofrece cursos de redacción para solicitud de becas
- Spanish-speaking HSD high school students are encouraged to check out the upcoming Spanish-language career events sponsored by the Hillsboro Chamber’s School-to-Career team.
- Se anima a los estudiantes hispanohablantes de las escuelas preparatorias de HSD a que consulten los próximos eventos profesionales.
- 1 Million Project
- OSU 4-H Youth Entrepreneurs for ages 13 to 19
- Nike/Providence Oregon Sports Awards - Play it Forward Awards - $2,500 scholarship
- Oregon Office of Student Access and Completion - Scholarships and Grants
- Oregon Scholarships - multiple listings
*Please note that the VFW Patriot's Pen and Voice of Democracy Award submissions should be sent to the following person at our local VFW post:
Youth Activity Chair, VFW Post 2666
21000 NW Quatama Rd., Unit 194
Beaverton, OR 97006