Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – provided by Reliant Behavioral Health and available to staff, dependents, and anyone that lives in your house.
- Confidential Counseling: 6 visits and 4 weeks of online counseling supports (per incident, per household member)
- 24-hr Crisis Help, Online Consultations, A Tess-flyer, AI Chat-bot, 2021 online peer support
- 100% confidential
- Access to other services: basic legal, caregiving
For Staff Enrolled in the MODA Medical Insurance Plans
Meru Health is an online mental health support service for treating anxiety, depression, and burnout from your smartphone. MODA has many other wellness options please refer to your online account.
The MODA 360 Health Navigator will answer questions you may have and connect you with the care, resources and programs that will work best for you. Go to https://www.modahealth.com/oebb/moda360/ or call 866-923-0409.
For Staff Enrolled in the Kaiser Medical Insurance Plans
- 24-hour mental health support
- Mental Health Access English/Spanish
- Mental health content center on where to access care, self-care assessments and more
- Health classes and support groups
- Personalized healthy lifestyle programs
- Wellness Coaching by Phone for stress and sleep
- Self-care apps for meditation, mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Self-care resources with online programs to help manage depression, reduce stress & improve sleep
- Calm & myStrength flyers (add links)
- Find Your Words stigma, resilience and mental health support center
Other employee benefits through OEBB:
Weight Watchers Total Brain, Active & Fit $25 Gym Memberships
Announcing New Opportunity to Support Homeownership
We are pleased to announce an opportunity that helps our employees in managing one of the biggest challenges they face outside of work—finding affordable housing within a reasonable commuting distance to our campus and offices.
The Hillsboro School District has partnered with Landed (landed.com), a company that helps employees in education purchase homes by providing a down payment program and connecting employees to home buying resources.
To learn more and schedule a 1:1 consultation with Landed, click here.
Landed's shared-equity down payment program invests alongside employees to help them reach a 20% down payment. Landed’s funds come in the form of an equity investment, meaning homebuyers share in a portion of the gain (or loss, if any) of the home’s value once the partnership is ended—typically by sale or refinance.
The down payment program is one piece of holistic home buying support that Landed offers, including in-depth homebuyer education, access to a vetted real estate network, and comprehensive reviews of property reports to help homebuyers make informed home-buying decisions. Landed also offers an experienced home buying team to help navigate the home buying process, from financing to search to close.
Landed’s down payment program is open to all district employees—faculty, staff, and administrators— and is available immediately. Participants do not need to be first-time homebuyers and there are no income or asset limits needed to qualify.