Scope of Work
Please note that project costs and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Project costs: $6.6 million
- Building Renovations, Dropoff
Farmington View underwent extensive renovations in summer 2021 that included:
- safety and seismic upgrades
- window replacements (to double-pane)
- HVAC equipment upgrades, including addition of air conditioning
- ADA upgrades
- parent/bus dropoff area improvements
The entry vestibule also was renovated to improve monitoring and limit entry into the school building.
- New Playground
Students were excited about their new playground upgrades that promote healthy play and exercise. The play structure, with ground-level ADA-accessible activities, was installed in summer 2018 on a safer, padded tile surface, and has an accompanying all-weather, synthetic turf play area.
- Flexible Furniture
New flexible furniture (FFE) was delivered to the school in summer 2018. Research has shown that this type of furniture helps stimulate student engagement and learning.
- Modular Building
The existing portables were replaced with a new permanent, modular building that includes two classrooms and restrooms. The modular building was installed in summer 2018.
Cornerstone Management Group
- John Abel
- Building, dropoff improvements: Mahlum Architects / AKS Engineering
- Entry vestibule: Axis Architects
- Building, dropoff improvements: Emerick Construction (CM/GC)
- Entry vestibule: tbd