Scope of Work
Please note that project costs and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Project costs: $5.8 million.
- Land Use Improvements
To meet County land use requirements, improvements were made to the street-side of the school over summer 2021. These included sidewalk replacement, paving and parking lot lighting.
- Upgraded Entry Vestibule
In summer 2021, the entry vestibule was renovated to enhance security and monitor entry into the school building.
- Renovations, Modular, Playground
The existing building was renovated to install seismic improvements and add air conditioning. The existing portables were replaced with a new, permanent modular building that includes three classrooms. To top it all off, the school now has a new, ADA-accessible playground.
- Flexible Furniture
New flexible furniture (FFE) will be delivered to the school classrooms in summer 2019. Research has shown that this type of furniture helps stimulate student engagement and learning.
Cornerstone Management Group
- Renovations: Luke Harkness
- Land use improvements: Luke Harkness
- Entry vestibule*: John Abel
- Renovations: Mahlum Architects
- Land use improvements: AKS Engineering
- Entry vestibule*: Axis Architects
- Renovations: Inline Construction
- Land use improvements: Pihl, Inc.
- Entry vestibule*: Inline Construction
*grouped with W.L. Henry, Minter Bridge, and Tobias entry vestibule projects