Scope of Work
Please note that project costs and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Projected budget: $2.6 million
- Parent/Bus Dropoff Areas
Parking lots and parent/bus dropoff areas will be remodeled in summer 2022. The traffic pattern of the new dropoff areas will separate personal vehicles from the buses, not only enhancing pedestrian and driver safety, but allowing for a smoother flow of traffic during dropoff and pickup times.
In summer 2021, Tobias' entry vestibule was renovated to improve monitoring and limit entry into the building. Other safety and security upgrades included security cameras, interior door locks, and alert/warning systems. In addition, a small roof area (separate from the main building) was upgraded.
- Roofing, Flexible Furniture
The Tobias building's roof was renovated in summer 2018. New flexible furniture (FFE) was delivered to classrooms; this will help stimulate student engagement and learning.
Cornerstone Management Group
- Dropoff: Becca VandeWalle
- Entry vestibule: John Abel
- Roofing: Rick Cunningham
- FFE: Karyn Rainone
- Dropoff: AKS Engineering
- Entry vestibule: Axis Architects
- Roofing: WTI General Contracting
- Dropoff: tbd (bid date Feb. 10, 2022, pre-qualified bidders)
- Entry vestibule: Inline Construction
- Roofing: Anderson Roofing
- McDowell-Craig (desks)
- School Specialty (seating)