Scope of Work
Please note that project costs and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Total costs: $6.2 million
- Window Replacements
All of the building's single-paned windows were replaced with double-paned windows in summer 2022 to increase energy efficiency and comfort in the building. New blinds also were installed.
- MDF (Network) Room
The main distribution frame room housing the school's network equipment was renovated in summer 2021 to provide better housing for this essential equipment.
In summer 2019, seismic, roofing, ADA compliance, and safety and security upgrades were implemented at West Union. Air conditioning was added to the HVAC system, and classrooms received flexible furniture (FFE).
West Union's first bond project was a new playground that was installed in summer 2018. The play structure includes eight swings, with ADA accessibility for ground-level activities, and was installed on a safer, padded tile surface (replacing the existing wood chips). Students also have a 1500 square-foot artificial turf playspace that can be used rain or shine.
Cornerstone Management Group
- Window replacements: Emil Hameed / Luke Harkness
- Renovations: Becca VandeWalle
- Playground: Luke Harkness
- Window replacements:
- Mahlum Architects
- PRC Engineering
- MDF Room: NIS Consulting
- Renovations: Mahlum Architects
- Playground: 3J Consulting
- Window replacements: Five Star Builders
- MDF Room: Perlo Construction
- Site work: Five Star Builders, Inc.
- Structure: Cascade Recreation
- Rubber tile: NW Playground Equipment