Scope of Work
Please note that project costs and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Projected budget: $1.3 million
- Entry Vestibule, Security and Roofing Upgrades
Witch Hazel's entry vestibule will be renovated to provide better security and monitoring of building access. Additional safety enhancements include security cameras, interior door locks, and alert/warning systems. The gym will also get a roofing upgrade as part of this project.
A distributed antenna system (DAS) ensures that first responders can communicate between themselves throughout all areas of the building. This safety-related project incorporates cable and antennae that boost the radio signals on the first responders' operating frequencies. This project was installed in summer 2018.
- Flexible Furniture
In summer 2018, Witch Hazel classrooms received new flexible furniture (FFE) that stimulates engagement and learning.
Cornerstone Management Group
- Entry vestibule: John Abel / Luke Harkness
- Roofing: Casey Cunningham / Rick Cunningham
- In-building radio communication/DAS: Todd Johnson
- FFE: Karyn Rainone
- Entry vestibule: Process PDX
- Roofing: Tremco Roofing / WTI
- DAS: AWS Communications
- Entry vestibule: Inline Construction
- Roofing: Tremco Roofing
- DAS: Reece
- McDowell-Craig (desks)
- School Specialty (seating)