Scope of Work
Please note that project costs and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Total projected budget: $12.9 million
Portions of the exterior insulation finishing system (EIFS) on the sides of the building will be replaced to mitigate failing areas that can cause water to get into the building.
The existing roofing was completely restored in summer 2020.
- CTE Renovations
Classrooms were renovated and upgraded for several CTE programs, and substantially completed in August 2019. Work done includes:
- Business/Student Store - new finishes and flooring, collaborative walls, lighting upgrades; student store improvements to include new prep area, HVAC improvements, electrical upgrades, add three-part sink, dishwasher/sanitizer.
- Computer Technology
- Room 101A - renovate clean maker space to include finishes, flooring, collaborative walls, power/cable management, add transparency.
- Room 101B - renovate to include collaborative walls, power/cable management, lockable storage, add transparency
- Room 105 - collaborative walls, overhead power/cable management, storage.
- Culinary Arts - renovation to classroom area, build out similar to Liberty Culinary Arts program, commercial kitchen casework and shelving, upgrade ventilation and power, add dishwasher/sanitizer.
- Early Childhood - install new modular building to include two classrooms (high school and preschool), kitchen area, office space, and storage
- Engineering (Rm 102) - add transparency, collaborative walls, power/cable management, lockable storage.
- Graphic Design - collaborative room finishes, flooring, add transparency.
- Health Science - collaborative walls in lab, new double sink, finishes and flooring, data and power upgrades, storage and lighting upgrades.
A distributed antenna system (DAS) was installed in May 2018 to ensure that first responders can communicate between themselves throughout all areas of the building. This safety-related project incorporates cable and antennae that boost the radio signals on the first responders' operating frequencies.
- Entry and Upgraded Security
The front office area was renovated to improve the line of sight to the front door, enhance entry security, streamline access into the building, and better monitor visitors to the school. The entry access system went live in May 2019. All doors will be locked after the start of each school day, and students, parents, and visitors will be directed to the main office where they will need to check in. This is part of the safety and security measures that are being implemented across the district. At Century, these upgrades include: security cameras, card key access, strobes, and visual warning inside and outside the building. These enhancements also were installed in the Student-Based Health Center in December 2019.
- Turf Field and Lights
This project installed a new multi-use synthetic turf field with lights over winter 2019 to replace the existing grass field. View the time-lapse video of construction, provided by Bernhardt Golf and the ribbon-cutting ceremony on April 1, 2019.
Cornerstone Management Group
- Emil Hameed
- tbd: bid date March 4, 2021