Scope of Work
Please note that the preliminary site plan/design, project costs, and schedules may fluctuate due to cost of materials and labor, conditions at the site, unforeseen and/or revised scope, and other factors. Projected budgets: $3.0M (building); $417,420 (cameras)
- Phase 2
Phase 2 of the renovations will include a new generator and new garage doors for the mechanical bays. These are expected to be delivered and installed in late fall.
- Building Improvements
Over summer 2022, the Walnut Street hub building underwent renovations to:
- upgrade HVAC, direct digital controls, and electrical service;
- re-coat the roof;
- install skylights and LED shop lights;
- install new hydraulic lifts in the mechanics' bays;
- add new windows to the dispatchers' office;
- replace bathroom flooring and add ADA stalls; and
- upgrade entry security.
- Bus Cameras
In summer 2018, cameras were placed on all buses to enhance safety and security.
Cornerstone Management Group
- Renovations: Casey Cunningham / Rick Cunningham
Hillsboro School District
- Cameras: Carol Hatfield, Transportation Director
- BBL Architects
- Tremco Roofing
- Renovations: Five Star Builders