At the start of every school year, the district resets student passwords to their default password; the default password format is first 4 letters of last name, last 3 of student ID, grad year. To access Canvas, you will need to change it. Below are the options you can choose from to reset your password:
- While at school, student logs into a Windows computer and will be prompted to change their password.
- While at school, student can log in to a Chromebook and follow the steps below:
- While at school, login to chromebook, open Chrome browser
- Click on the Home button (to the left of the address bar) to open the MyApps screen
- In MyApps, click on the Self Service Account Management icon
- Select the 2nd option - Password Update Required
- Student will have to enter their full email address & click the Next button
- Enter current password (the default)
- On the following screen, enter the default password and the new password twice
- When finished, you will be redirected to the District's Webmail site
- After changing the password, the student will need to log off the chromebook and log back in
- Staff members at any school can change student passwords using the Student Password site
- Go to http://Password.hsd.k12.or.us and choose "Forgot my Password"
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call the HOA office at 503-844-1050, and press 0. Or, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.