Registration for spring sports is now open. Here's how to help ensure that your student can participate on the first day of practice.
- All athletes must register for the upcoming season on FamilyID.
- Please use an existing account if you have one.
- For 9th graders, your student ID number is the same as middle school if you attended in Hillsboro School District
- An updated physical form must be turned in prior to the start of the athletic season.
- Physicals are good for two years from the examination date
- Students who qualify for free and reduced lunch may be granted waivers/reductions
- Please fill out the application for free and reduced lunch if you qualify
- If finances are a barrier, please reach out to the athletic director
HSD Health and Safety Update, 1/7/22, 4 p.m. - The District has issued another health and safety update, which includes new information about COVID-19 case communications, spectators at high school sporting events and activities, and more. (See the 1/4/22 update here.)
Aviso de HSD sobre salud y seguridad, 7/ENE/2022, 4:00 p.m. - El Distrito ha emitido otra actualización sobre salud y seguridad, que incluye nueva información relacionada con comunicados sobre casos de COVID-19, espectadores en eventos y actividades deportivas de las escuelas preparatorias y más. (Ver la actualización del 4/ENE/2022 aquí).