Registration for fall sports is now open. Here's how to help ensure that your student can participate on the first day of practice. To reach out to coaches, their information can be found here:
- All athletes must register for the upcoming season on FamilyID.
- Please use an existing account if you have one.
- For 9th graders, your student ID number is the same as middle school if you attended in Hillsboro School District
- An updated physical form must be turned in prior to the start of the athletic season.
- Physicals are good for two years from the examination date
- Students who qualify for free and reduced lunch may be granted waivers/reductions
- Please fill out the application for free and reduced lunch if you qualify
- If finances are a barrier, please reach out to the athletic director