Sports Physical Opportunities for High School Students
High School students who are either participating in high school sports for the first time or are in their third year of participation (typically freshmen and juniors), must complete a sports physical before their season begins. Tuality Sports Medicine and our School-Based Health Center at Century High School have events coming up just for you!
For either event, you will need to bring with you OSAA paperwork signed by a parent/guardian - available online at osaa.org or from your school’s athletic office.
Tuality’s clinics (English | Spanish) will be held on Tuesday, August 8 and Thursday, August 10 with start times from 6:15 p.m. to 7 p.m., based on your school of attendance, at Tuality Healthcare Orthopedics and Rehabilitation (1200 NE 48th Ave., Suite 700, Hillsboro, OR 97124 - across the street from Costco). You must bring $20 cash only per athlete.
Our School-Based Health Center will hold its Sports Physical Day (English | Spanish) on Wednesday, August 9 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Appointments are strongly encouraged by calling 503-597-4580. These physicals are offered free of charge to HSD students.
Registration for winter sports is now open!
- All athletes must register for the upcoming season on Snap! Manage.
- Please use an existing account if you have one.
- For 9th graders, your student ID number is the same as middle school if you attended in Hillsboro School District
- An updated physical form must be turned in prior to the start of the athletic season.
- Physicals are good for two years from the examination date
- Students who qualify for free and reduced lunch may be granted waivers/reductions
- Please fill out the application for free and reduced lunch if you qualify
- If finances are a barrier, please reach out to the athletic director