From the Counseling Center
The Counseling Team wants you to know that we are thinking about all of you this year. Our Center is open to support you during Comprehensive Distance Learning.
Our Team includes Counselors, Graduation coaches, School to Career specialist, and Support staff. Our Counselors work with students to support their graduation progress, career and college planning, and personal and social needs. Graduation coaches work with students to support attendance and graduation. Our Support staff work with Counselors, Grad Coaches, and students to support specific areas of need.
Please use this page to contact an adult on your team and navigate to pages for specific information.
~The Counseling Team
Students are encouraged to see our counseling staff:
- before school or after school
- at either lunch (lunchtime counselor is on duty daily)
- by scheduling an appointment via our counseling secretary
Parents may call Alejandra Mejia at (503) 844-1988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a counseling appointment.
ABOUT THE COUNSELING AND CAREER CENTER
BELIEF (We believe all students...):
- Want to feel CONNECTED, CARED for, and SUCCESSFUL
- Are CAPABLE of and want to reach their POTENTIAL
- Can THRIVE given ACCESS - regardless of behavior and/or background
MISSION (Our role...):
- MISSION (Our role...):
- We LISTEN to student and family VOICE and get to know our FAMILIES
- We work to reduce BARRIERS and enable access to RESOURCES
- We EMPOWER and facilitate GROWTH through skill-building and self-advocacy
VISION (We will...):
- VISION (We will...):
- Create strong SYSTEMS that address the needs of the WHOLE CHILD via WRAPAROUND support
- Use DATA to be CULTURALLY RESPONSIVE in our practices
- Encourage ACCOUNTABILITY among all stakeholders