Lincoln Street Parent Community Group
Welcome, The main purpose of the Lincoln Street Parent Community Group is to support the students, families, and teachers at Lincoln Street Elementary School (LSES).
- Angela G.-Facilitator
- Zeferina R.- Facilitator
- Nancy G. -Facilitator
- Barbara S.-Treasurer
- Nicole S.-Fundraising Coordinator
- Maria G.- After School Coordinator
- Alejandro P.-Communications
- Jennifer O.-Box Tops
- Joe S.-Communications Liaison Teachers
- Treasure Report- Book Fair Reports, Accounting software license, Office sign-in software.
- Schedule next book fair
- Events for 2018/19 & 2019/20 School years
- Food for Parent Community Group meetings
- Tamale event reschedule
- Movie night reschedule
- Morning meeting low attendance
- Positions needing to be filled- Recorder & Communications Coordinator.
- Fundraising-Yard sale, 2019/20 goals, Box Top program.
- Parent Community Group web page and email accounts.
Parent Community Group meets monthly on the last Monday of each month.
Everyone is welcomed to join us at our monthly meetings. We encourage all parents to attend and learn how to get involved in our school.
Monday March 18th
*Child care will be provided
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org