Online Verification is open starting August 6!
What is Online Verification?
Verifying your student information is very important for parents/guardians to complete each year for their currently enrolled student(s) in the Hillsboro School District. Having accurate contact information for parents is critical for communicating school and district news, as well as attendance and emergency notifications. Online verification allows you to:
- Verify/update your address and contact information
- Verify/update emergency contacts
- Verify/update parent/student relationships information
- Verify/update vaccination information, including COVID vaccines
- Sign the digital resources consent form (important to continue student use of digital resources such as Google Classroom)
How do I access Online Verification?
You will need a ParentVUE account and access to a computer or mobile device.
Don't have a ParentVUE account? Contact your student's school for an activation key. Additional ParentVUE information can be found here.
From a Desktop Computer:
Open ParentVUE. Login to your ParentVUE account. Click on the Online Registration tab in the top right hand corner. Select the 2021-2022 Verification option and select Start.
From the ParentVUE App:
Login to the ParentVUE mobile application. ParentVUE mobile app download instructions: ENGLISH SPANISH
Click Online Registration, then select Open Online Registration. Choose the 2021-2022 Verification option and select Start.