- Access Your HSD Email
- Attend Achieve
- Back-to-School Information
- Bullying Prevention
- Exchange Students
- Handbooks and Course Catalogs
- HMH Math Login
- HSD My Apps
- Password Reset
- Request for Transcript
- SAT/ACT Dates
- Student Health and Wellness
- Student Opportunities
- Student Surveys
- Hillsboro Police Youth Participation & Scholarship Program $1000 Scholarship, Applications due by Sunday, July 31
- Free Three-Week STEM Summer Camp for Middle Schoolers at PSU, July 11 - 29 and August 1 - 19, 2022...
- Discover Manufacturing at PCC - Tuesday through Friday, July 19 - August 5, 2022, 9:30 a.m. to noon...
- American Legion Law Enforcement Careers Camp - July 25 -29 - applications due June 20, 2022
- ESS Aspiring Educator Scholarship - Four $500 scholarships, deadline to apply is is Friday, June 3, 2022...
- State Board of Education Student Advisor Opportunity for upcoming high school seniors...
- Free Summer Membership for Teens at Planet Fitness, May 16 to Aug. 31, 2022. Chance to win a $500 scholarship...
- Dear Society Project - letters, drawings, sculpture, poems - open to any HSD student; entries due by Monday, May 9, 2022
- National Institute of Mental Health Essay Contest for HS Students ages 16-18; Submissions due by Saturday, Apr. 30, 2022
- High School Journalism Institute is a unique, eight-day, no-cost opportunity for students in grades 9 to 12 in the 2021-22 academic year (including grads) to get hands-on experience in journalism.
- $2,500 Scholarships for Latino Students - Intuit TurboTax/EVERFI /Hispanic Heritage Foundation - Apply by May 8, 2022
- Oregon Health Authority Seeks Youth Advisory Council Members, Applications due by March 31, 2022
- American Legion School Award Medal Program $100 award and recognition, Application due Apr. 8, 2022
- March 19, 2022 - South Meadows Chess Tournament for all K-12 HSD Students and invited schools, awards and prizes, click to find out more...
- Hip2BSquare art show, students grades K-12 can get one free wood panel for their 2D or 3D art from the gallery at 136 SE 3rd Ave., Hillsboro. Submissions are due by Mar. 26...
- PCC Offers Scholarship Writing Courses / PCC ofrece cursos de redacción para solicitud de becas
- Hillsboro Farmers' Markets Poster Contest for Middle and High School Students $100 cash prize, submissions due by Feb. 11, 2022
- American Legion Oratorical Contest, Deadline to Enter Dec. 22, 2021
- Se anima a los estudiantes hispanohablantes de las escuelas preparatorias de HSD a que consulten los próximos eventos profesionales.
- Spanish-speaking HSD high school students are encouraged to check out the upcoming Spanish-language career events sponsored by the Hillsboro Chamber’s School-to-Career team.
- 1 Million Project
- OSU 4-H Youth Entrepreneurs for ages 13 to 19
- Nike/Providence Oregon Sports Awards - Play it Forward Awards - $2,500 scholarship
- Oregon Office of Student Access and Completion - Scholarships and Grants
- Oregon Scholarships - multiple listings
*Please note that the VFW Patriot's Pen and Voice of Democracy Award submissions should be sent to the following person at our local VFW post:
Youth Activity Chair, VFW Post 2666
21000 NW Quatama Rd., Unit 194
Beaverton, OR 97006