Kim Ellsworth passed away on Saturday, March 31, 2018. Mrs. Ellsworth was most recently a special education teacher at South Meadows Middle School. She has worked at all HSD high schools and has coached track, soccer and basketball over the course of her 20 years in the District. Click here to read a letter to parents at South Meadows.
Sunday, April 8
- Viewing: 1-3 p.m., Fir Lawn Chapel, 1070 W Main St., Hillsboro
Monday, April 9
- Rosary: 10:30-11 a.m., St. Matthew Catholic Church, 447 SE 3rd Ave., Hillsboro
- Mass: 11 a.m.-noon, St. Matthew
- Burial: 12:30-1 p.m., Fir Lawn Cemetery
- Reception: 1 p.m., St. Matthew Parish Hall
Click here for more information on Facebook.