January 11, 2021 - Moda and Kaiser’s latest wellness resources feature webinars, lesson plans, cooking and craft demonstrations, and more. See below for more information.
Moda Health Resources
- 2021 Webinar Series. Moda Health brings you a wellness webinar each month. The webinars are free and available to all staff, regardless of their healthcare provider.
- January webinar: Embracing the New Year - How to reflect on 2020 and prepare your mindset for 2021.
- Wednesday, January 13, 3 p.m.
- Register by emailing email@example.com.
- Cooking Class Recording: Texas Caviar
- Craft Class Recording: Honey Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Moda Wellbeing Newsletter: Jan/Feb 2021
- Vaping: Know the truth. Teen e-cigarette use continues at record levels with nearly 20 percent of high school students and 5 percent of middle school students reporting using them.
- Free digital lessons, designed for students in grades 8-12.
- Curriculum meets national Health Education standards.
- See this flyer for an overview and learning objectives, and register here to access the lessons.
- Trauma-Informed e-Learning Module Update. Amid the many challenges of COVID-19, creating safe and supportive learning environments for teaching and learning continues to be a top priority.
- Ready, Set, RISE! - a new series of e-learning modules offered as part of Kaiser’s Resilience in School Environments (RISE) initiative.
- The first two modules are available now:
- Trauma-informed care and educator wellbeing
- Cultural sensitivity and equity
- See this Ready, Set, RISE! flyer and get your ticket to RISE!
- RISE Virtual Support Network. Looking to strengthen social-emotional health for staff and students? Start with the RISE Index Action Center.
- Take a social-emotional wellbeing assessment.
- Get personalized resources.
- Access live trainings, technical assistance, and support to guide leaders in creating sustainable change.