Health and Wellness Resources
- Moda Wellbeing Newsletter. Featuring tips on mindfulness and a recipe for Almond, Blueberry, and Banana Smoothies.
- Wellness Seminar: Real Food on a Real Budget - How to Save Money by Eating Healthy. The benefits of eating a healthy diet are well known and aplenty, including improved heart health, reduced cancer risk, better mood, improved gut health, and improved memory. But is it really possible to eat healthy if you’re on a budget? Absolutely!
- Weight Watchers Reimagined Webinar: Building your Plate. Learn how to build a meal and find right-for-you portion sizes; discover tips for measuring and portioning plus engaging family members, including kids and teens. Everyone is welcome - WW members and non-members.
- Recipe for Grilled Radicchio Salad
- Meru Health 12-week Therapy Program. Meru Health’s program is available to Moda Health members 18 or older who reside in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho. Receive mindfulness and behavioral techniques that can be practiced anytime, anywhere; get confidential access to a personal, remote therapist via chat; and more.
- CirrusMD. CirrusMD is a text-based virtual care platform that lets you connect to a doctor in seconds from your phone or computer. Use CirrusMD when you feel sick but it’s not an emergency, have a minor injury, have general medical questions or want peace of mind, are not able to visit your primary care provider or are not sure where to get care, and more.
Employee Assistance Program
- EAP Services. The EAP can help with almost any issue, and benefits are available to all employees and their families at no cost. Help is just a phone call away. See the flyer linked below for more information.
- Flyer about EAP services
- March Employee Newsletter
- March Supervisor Newsletter
- March Balanced Living Newsletter
- March Webinar: Putting Out the Fire - Preventing and Avoiding Burnout. Contemporary professional demands not only cause stress, but chronic stress. Stress contributes to the development of myriad physical and mental health conditions including hypertension, diabetes, depression, anxiety, and more. Research suggests that up to two-thirds of American employees experience some degree of burnout, which impacts productivity, morale, and the financial bottom line due to the health-related costs of burnout.
- Wednesday, Mar. 10, noon to 1 p.m.