Staff Flu Shot Clinics
Flu season is just around the corner, so please consider getting vaccinated at one of our upcoming Staff Flu Shot Clinics:
- Monday, September 24, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Glencoe commons
- Tuesday, September 25, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Century commons
- Thursday, September 27, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at Transportation
- Monday, October 1, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Hilhi library
- Thursday, October 4, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Liberty commons
- Friday, October 5, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at Facilities
- Thursday, October 11, 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Administration Center (218C)
Key things to note:
- Appointments are not needed.
- Please bring your photo identification and insurance card.
- Kaiser members are no longer subject to pre-approval, nor are there separate claim forms or limits on the number of members who can participate.
- You may fill out your claim form ahead of time or at the clinic.
- The nasal spray form of the vaccine will not be available, only the injection.
- You may bring your dependent children as long as they are at least 9 years of age and are willing participants.
For more information, please click the following links:
- Staff Flu Clinic Flyer
- What’s New 2018-19 Fact Sheet
- Fight Flu Poster
- VIS Vaccine
- List of Accepted Insurances
- Insurance Claim Form