Dear Witch Hazel Families,
Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! We are currently planning for our tradtional in person instructional school day-guidance on masking requirements and social distancing to come. Our goal is to keep our community safe, informed and learning. Thank you to our families who supported us through a challening time in our world history. I look forward to welcoming our new Wolf Pack Community members! Juntos podemos, together we can-and only together. As a staff we are committed to your child's overall health and well being, we are excited to partner with you.
Mission: Together we can and will
- sustain a school culture of high academic expectations for all
- create a safe community where individual strengths are honored
- grow global leaders who are college & career ready
We do this by
- creating equitable classroom experiences through our Professional Learning Communities
- adhering to our schoolwide AVID vertical alignment, Dual Language common agreements & critical minimums
- building community by knowing each child by name, strength & need
If you have questions or concerns that arise at any time, please do not hestitate to reach out to myself, your child's teacher or the front office. Family support is a critical link to student achievement. We want to hear from you!
In service & appreciation,