Dear Witch Hazel Families,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! I am so excited to serve your family along with the amazing Witch Hazel Team. We are here to support every learner and every family in making this school year the best you've experienced.We look forward to welcoming our new Wolf Pack Community members and our returning families in person!
Juntos podemos, together we can-and only together. As a staff, we are committed to your child's overall health and well-being. We are excited to partner with you.
Mission: Together we can and will
- sustain a school culture of high academic expectations for all
- create a safe community where individual strengths are honored
- grow global leaders who are college & career ready
We do this by
- creating equitable classroom experiences through our Professional Learning Communities
- adhering to our schoolwide AVID vertical alignment, Dual Language common agreements & critical minimums
- building a community by knowing each child by name, strength & need
If you have questions or concerns that arise at any time, please do not hestitate to reach out to myself, your child's teacher or the front office. Family support is a critical link to student achievement. We want to hear from you!
In service & appreciation,
Here is how to find information best!
There are many facebook pages, but the one that our community group supports/updates is. Also, we have a twitter feed (you do not need to have twitter)
¡Aquí = una manera rápida para saber cómo encontrar mejor la información! Hay muchas páginas de Facebook, pero aqui estan las que nuestro grupo comunitario apoya/actualiza. Además, tenemos un feed de Twitter (no es necesario tener Twitter)
Other ways you may receive information:SeeSaw (you will receive account information) flier in your child’s backpack, directly from your classroom teacher or most frequently, a Remind message; Otras formas en que puede recibir información: SeeSaw (recibirá información de la cuenta), volante en la mochila de su hijo, directamente de su maestro de clase o, con mayor frecuencia, un mensaje de Remind